Annual membership to the club also entitles you to an annual permit to ride the trails! All permit/membership fees go straight back into the trails.
Annual membership for PPA members is R180 and for non PPA members is R360.
Annual membership for PPA members is R180 and for non PPA members is R360 on a pro-rata basis. PPA members pay R180 for a full year January to December, (12 months) and this reduces each month by R15, so if you join in April (for example) of any year, the annual fee is R135, and so on, reducing each month. All annual membership will terminate in December. In the last 2 months of the year, annual renewal is not allowed, and should you wish to buy annual membership in November or December, you will pay the full year fee for the following year, plus either one month or two months fee depending on which month you purchase. The same rules apply to non-PPA members, except the monthly fee is R30. If any clarity is required on this explanation please send an email or call any one of our committee members for further explanation.
The discount is because PPA helped fund these trails.
Thanks for your contribution.
Complete the application form below and submit. Please pay by EFT and send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org An email will be sent to you giving details of your permit and collection details. You can also download an application form by clicking here and then emailing it to Ria.
NB. Annual permits can be renewed at Vanilla Cafe or online. You can collect your annual permit board from Vanilla Cafe if you have applied/renewed your membership online.
Bank Account Details:
Account Name: GGMTB
Bank: Capitec Bank
Account Number: 1347189295
Branch Code: 470010
Account Type: Savings
Reference: Your name
Annual Membership Application
**Greyton / Genadendal MTB Trails Rules / Conditions
- Use the Trail at own and absolute risk
- Only permit holders, with bike boards are allowed on the Trail
- Do not cycle alone
- No Litter / No Smoking / No fires / No Shouting / no oud music is allowed
- Stay on the marked route
- No quads, motorbikes and / or vehicles (excluding those of landowners and their staff) are allowed on
the route and will be confiscated
- Obey the instructions of cycling marshals on the Trail
***Liability Disclaimer: Please read carefully
- I acknowledge that by Mountain Biking on the Greyton / Genadendal MTB Trails involve risks, such as
iiiserious injury, illness, death and / or damage to participants, sport and other equipment.
- I appreciate and understand the risks involved in Mountain Biking and my participation in the sport.
- I accept these risks and confirm that I use the Greyton / Genadendal MTB Trails at my own and
absolute risk. The landowners, funding partners, representatives, agents and / or staff involved in the
Trail management and maintenance do not accept any responsiblity for any claim whatsoever arising
from death, injury or loss and / or damage to person or occasioned by cycling the Greyton /
Genadendal MTB Trails.
- I accordingly hereby indemnify and hold harmless the parties to the fullest extent possible in law
against any claims occasioned as a result of my participation on the Greyton / Genadendal MTB
- I confirm that I understand the meaning and importance of such disclaimer, the waiver of claims and
indemnity and, that by agreeing hereto, I am waiving substantial legal rights (on my own behalf and
on behalf of my dependants). I acknowledge that I have been free to secure independent legal and /
or other advice as to the nature and effect of all provisions of this liability disclaimer, waiver and
indemnity and that I have either taken such independent legal action and / or other advice, or
dispensed with the necessity of doing so